Working at EnviroIssues
EnviroIssues is the Pacific Northwest’s leader in communications consulting. We are a high energy firm of outreach professionals who create solutions and get results. Our work in public involvement, community outreach, facilitation and strategic communications helps agencies and communities find sustainable solutions to some of the region’s toughest issues.
Our people are our best asset and form the foundation of our business. The work can be challenging and sometimes demanding, but we understand the value of fostering an environment that allows for meaningful growth and professional development.
Our goal is to provide a supportive and comfortable workplace, while building a team of individuals with varying skills and strengths, and delivering opportunities for them to showcase their best work. Supporting our team with a competitive benefits package encourages employee longevity—a benefit for both our clients and the communities where we work.
A few of the things you can look forward to by joining our team:
- Paid vacation, sick leave and holidays
- 401(k) plan with employer matching and profit sharing
- Medical, vision and dental coverage for employees and their families (spouses, domestic partners and children)
- Short-term disability and life insurance
- A comprehensive internal training and development program known as the EI Academy
- A pet-friendly environment
- A fully funded ORCA Pass, while also offering secured bike racks and shower facilities for those wishing to bike, skateboard, walk or run into work
- Bi-monthly staff meetings which include lunch and awards recognizing staff in areas of leadership, sustainability and creativity
- Company sponsored soccer and basketball team
While we may not always be actively hiring, we are always looking for great candidates. We invite you to submit your application materials to us at any time throughout the year.