EnviroIssues Creative Studio is looking for a multi-media designer who loves smart design, the digital space, and motion graphics to join our team in Portland. The designer will provide multi-media support across a wide array of public engagement and communication projects largely housed in the public sector industry.
EnviroIssues is committed to building a staff that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work. Candidates who bring bilingual and/or bicultural background and/or lived experience that help us include all voices in an equitable way are encouraged to apply.
- Producing motion graphics-based videos with voiceover narration and captioning and subtitling
- Producing materials such as folios, posters, postcards, handouts, boards, and maps
- Assisting Art Director with design team workload management
- Works collaboratively with diverse teams (often including marketers and technical staff)
- Thinks critically and strategically about how to create clear, compelling visual communications
- Asks good questions to help strengthen the project
- Comfortable handling multiple assignments at once
- Has strong time management skills
- Must be detail-oriented, creative, and have a can-do attitude
- Proficiency in Adobe's Creative Suite
- Experience in motion graphics, video editing, website UX/UI, and print design
- Ability to work 40 hours per week
- A commitment to working respectfully and professionally in a diverse, multi-cultural setting
- Minimum of 4 years design experience
- Photography experience a bonus but not required
Applications must include a (1) cover letter, (2) resume, (3) completed Self-Identify Form from our website, and (4) a link to online portfolio or PDFs of three work samples. Send your application to email@example.com, subject line:Multi-Media Designer. Portland/Vancouver Metro area applicants only.