EnviroIssues is looking for a full-time HR Manager. This role serves as the go-to HR lead and partners with company leadership to identify people priorities for the organization with an emphasis on diversity, inclusion, transparency and employee engagement. The HR lead also supports the day to day operations for maintaining a highly-skilled workforce and delivering quality human resource services to ensure EnviroIssues is an even better place to work.
This position manages and drives multiple HR programs of the full employee lifecycle including but not limited to recruiting, onboarding, training, benefits administration, leave requests, employee relations, safety, labor law compliance, conflict resolution, inclusion and equity, and employee offboarding. The HR Manager will also be responsible for building strong relationships with both employees and leaders across the organization; working collaboratively with the Accounting team; supporting the development and execution of internal initiatives; educating staff on benefits, rights and protections; interpreting employment law, and applying HR policies and practices; sharing best practices with staff managers; working to manage employee issues by mediating conflicts, conducting investigations and reaching appropriate resolutions; aggregating employee feedback to present to company leadership with recommendations to address feedback; and partnering with company leadership to proactively identify solutions to employee related challenges.
Qualified applicants are experienced, self-motivated HR professionals who demonstrate the following:
- Have a minimum 7+ years of direct HR experience
- Experience working collaboratively with business teams and company leadership
- Delivery of exemplary customer service through strong ownership and professionalism
- A commitment to teamwork through relationship-building and collaboration
- Strong verbal and interpersonal skills
- Solid business acumen and people acumen, with the ability to consult, coach and influence company leaders and managers and engage in effective problem solving
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and achieve results
- The willingness to take ownership of assignments, is self-motivated and takes an initiative
- Flexibility and ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
- Ability to meet commitments and deadlines; prioritize workload as necessary to meet the business needs
- Experience in equity and inclusion conversations and efforts
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by an employee in this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group.