We are looking for energetic, creative professionals with at least seven years of communications experience in the environmental field. Project management experience is required, including developing and managing scopes of work and budgets. Consulting experience is required, as is work in one or more of the following sectors: transportation, energy, land use, infrastructure, environmental cleanup and/or natural resource management.
Qualified applicants will have:
- Experience developing and implementing results-oriented public involvement strategies for a variety of public and private clients and audiences
- Experience leading teams of varying size and expertise, coordinating efforts between multiple jurisdictions
- Experience incorporating key messages and developing print and web/social media-based materials for a variety of activities/events
- A commitment to equity and demonstrated leadership working respectfully and professionally in diverse, multi-cultural settings
- A valid driver's license is required
Applications must include a (1) cover letter, (2) resume, (3) a writing sample that demonstrates an example of informing an audience and/or the public of something and (4) completed Self-Identify Form. Send your application to email@example.com.