At EnviroIssues, we proudly engage the public and decision makers in conversations that define our communities. As a small, women-owned business, we provide public participation, communications and facilitation services for projects that define our communities. We’ve built our name on bringing people together to tackle complex issues – and when neighborhoods, cities, rural communities and even national forests change shape, we make sure stakeholders are informed and involved.
We are looking for a business development coordinator to join our corporate communications team with at least two years of previous experience in proposal coordination. Responsibilities include:
- Coordination and delivery of proposal responses
- Updating corporate communication materials, website and social media
- Providing support to, and coordinating communications with internal and external team members
- Tracking business development partners and contacts
- Searching and tracking industry requests for proposals
- Maintaining corporate resumes and project descriptions
- Providing support for corporate event and sponsorship tracking
- Other business development and corporate communications tasks as needed
The successful candidate will have excellent communication, writing, deadline management and multi-tasking skills. They must also have the ability to work both independently and in a fast-paced environment team setting, with a high-level of initiative, creativity, tact and professionalism. We’re looking for someone who is creative, organized, and can organize complex content with a high-level of attention to detail. Fluency in Office 365 and experience with Adobe Creative Suite is strongly preferred. An understanding of, or previous experience with the architecture and engineering (A/E) field, and knowledge of Seattle and the surrounding region, is helpful – but not required.