We are looking for candidates to support projects at our Seattle and Portland offices.
EnviroIssues is committed to building a staff that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work. Candidates who bring bilingual and/or bicultural background and/or lived experience that help us include all voices in an equitable way are encouraged to apply.
Primary responsibilities could include support for a variety of transportation and environmental projects.
Qualified applicants will have:
- 1 – 2 years maintaining project databases, compiling meeting summaries, preparing publication materials, construction outreach and coordinating public outreach efforts
- Must be able to demonstrate attention to detail
- Excellent writing
- Good organizational and computer skills (especially with Word and Excel)
- The ability to adapt to changing environments and work with multiple project teams and topics, both in our main office and located at our project offices
- A commitment to working respectfully and professionally in diverse, multi-cultural settings
- The ability to work both independently and in a fast-paced team setting with a high level of initiative, creativity, tact and professionalism
Conditions of Employment:
- A valid driver's license is required
- Local travel to sites/events outside of regular business hours
- Occasional weekend and evening work to meet client needs